Do you like suspense novels? Do you like when they have a romantic edge? My friend Rachelle Christensen’s second romantic suspense novel, Caller ID just came out and she’s holding a book bomb TODAY!
What’s a book bomb, you ask? It’s when a whole bunch of people work to promote a book so the sales raise it from relative obscurity on Amazon to a level where it gets real attention. And the beauty of this is that when you buy Rachelle’s book today, you also get a ton of free downloads, but the offer is only good today. Here’s the note from Rachelle along with the list of free offers:
I have a special offer for you—it’s only good for today—Thursday, March 22, 2012. Purchase CALLER ID from Amazon.com using this link. Then email [email protected] with your order confirmation/receipt. Once Rachelle receives your order details, she will email you an amazing selection of over 20 free gifts.
- Connie Sokol, author, speaker and life coach is offering two free podcasts: Get Fit & Fabulous: The Difference 100 Calories Makes, and, Joy in Womanhood: The Power of Sitting with Yourself. Visit www.8basics.com for video segments, blog posts, products, and more.
- Four Free ebooks from Sherry Ficklin– MilitaryBrats: After Burn a YA Mystery novel AND a digital box set of the YA Fantasy Trilogy, The Gods of Fate. (books 1-3)
- ·A tutorial on how to construct your very own Gift Card Holder – pictures included from Stephanie Johnson, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Free ebook of Heroin Guns a spy novel by R.L. Tyler
- Three free ebooks from award-winning author Karen Hoover— The Sapphire Flute ( Book 1 of The Wolfchild Saga) Seven Keys and seven guardians born to save a dying world. AND
- A free download of JordanMcCollum’s writing guide. Writing emotions in fiction is tough, but an emotional connection is what readers really want in a book. Give your readers a deep emotional experience and you’ll hook them for life–and you can learn how in her guide, Emotion: it’s tough
- Free YA suspense novel Watched by Cindy Hogan–*Change. She longs for it. A murder. She will never be the same.
- Heather Johnson from Family Volley.blogspot.com, shares with you 5 powerful tips for keeping your marriage strong. Including the “anatomy of a successful date night” and tips for better daily communication. Free download.
- Free ebook by Shirley Bahlmann— “Holy Cow, the Udderly Astonishing Power of Dairy in your Diet” is a friendly approach to what dairy can do for you and your waistline! See more books at http://shirleybahlmann.com
- Favorite recipes from acclaimed author Josi Kilpack and her Sadie Hoffmiller culinary mystery series, plus Josi will share her top tip for writing success!
- Need help with professional website design and online marketing that’s cost effective? Moller Marketing is offering a free ebook on Building a Professional Online Presence (with a Website that Gets Found), Market Research Made Easy, Online Keyword Research Choosing a Domain Name that Sticks (Not Stinks), and Your Ecommerce Business Priority List
- Free sci-fi novella–The Bearer’s Oath by Angie Lofthouse, originally published in Mindflights Magazine.
- “Bless Your Heart” cookbook filled with information about how to live a low-sodium lifestyle for optimal heart health. Author Tristi Pinkston brings you over 80 truly delicious recipes that will make your mouth water – not fall asleep from boredom. You’ll be inspired to shake up your menu and take charge of your health.
- Free download of The Secret Sisters Club: the first book in the Ginnie West Adventures middle-grade series by Monique Bucheger.
- Holding On My latest short story: Since high school Abigail has always known what the man of her dreams looks like: tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. But she never expected the man she’d been having a relationship with in her sleep to walk into the espresso bar where she worked.
- “Subway Survey” is a sci-fi short story by Michael Young that originally appeared in Allegory Magazine about an alien race testing out new technology on a group of hapless subway riders.
- Special coupon from Cedarfort.com for new book releases.
mommiesgotfive at hotmail dot com