Transcendent is a terrific book full of YA paranormal short stories–these are all clean with no swearing or sex and no extreme violence (though there are one or two that are fantastically creepy.) The stories range from ghosts to spirit guides, to vampires, and so much more. I don’t usually go in for short stories, but these kept me interested from the start with great characters and some terrific plot twists. And several of them have a romance line mixed in the story (which I’m always a big fan of). Perfect for a quick story fix, I’d recommend it to anyone who enjoys clean paranormal stories.
My friend Wendy Swore, who has two stories in this anthology, will be listing the publisher’s big giveaway on Monday with a whole bunch of giveaways as part of the book release ranging from SWAG to bigger prizes (including a copy of my book Blank Slate). The giveaway goes through January 3rd, so check out her blog here for details. Also, you can enter to win a copy of the Transcendent ebook from Amazon by commenting here on my blog between now and the end of the month. This is currently available only in ebook, but a paper copy is due out soon. Check out these links for more information:
- Paperback on Amazon: Coming Soon for $10.99! (When it does the address will be: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0615572324)
- Paperback on Barnes and Noble: Coming Soon!
- eBook on Kindle: Purchase today for $0.99! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006JV1NM8
eBook on Nook: Coming Soon!
- Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13096259-transcendent
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Transcendent-Tales-of-the-Paranormal/255603224494043
- Book Club Discussion: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/736565-january-transcendent-paranormal-anthology
And below is a list of the other stops on this blog tour if you want more chances to win this ebook.
I'm so glad you liked the stories! Thank you for reading, Heather. You are wonderful and so is your blog!
Thanks Heather for your kind review! Your blog is fantastic! I'd like to win your book!
Count me in! You had me at no swearing and no sex. 🙂 I love me a clean and fun book. This anthology sounds great! Thanks for the chance. Oh, and btw, I love your blog background. I think it's one of my favorites.
I know I love finding a clean book with great stoires–and they can be so hard to find these days.