Well, my friend Christine tagged me, and I have a few minutes when I should be cleaning before I go to work, but I really just want to stay snuggled in bed, so here we go!
Here be Da Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8’s.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. My book release in October
2. My sister and her family coming to visit from Mexico in July
3. My ducks/geese/chicks/guineas hatching (not all at the same time, mind you)
4. My husband’s last day of working his insane schedule
5. The family trip to Bear Lake
6. Next spring’s trip to Disneyland with assorted family
7. EMT ropes training with Air Med
8. My next book contract
Eight Things I Did Yesterday
1. Drove to Mt Pleasant, to Springvilee, back to Santaquin, then up to Orem, and finally home.
2. Talked to Danyelle repeatedly on the phone in between dead spots for cell coverage
3. Downloaded new software, uninstalled old sofware and ran monthly scans for several clients
4. Picked up ink cartridges for a customer
5. Attended my awesome critique group
6. Ate a veggie burrito from Taco Time
7. Was late leaving Fillmore to go north–again.
8. Picked up chicken feed in Spanish Fork
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Play the piano like my sisters
2. Travel to England
3. Lose, um, lots of pounds
4. Get someone else to come provide the muscle for my landscaping work
5. Drag myself to bed by ten o’clock so 5:30 a.m. workouts wouldn’t be so hard
6. Keep my house clean
7. Make myself edit when I really don’t want to
8. make myself want to edit so #7 wasn’t necessary
Eight Shows I Watch
I really don’t watch TV, but when I’m at my parents’ we sometimes watch:
1. Walker Texas Ranger (sappy and badly written, I know, but I still like it)
2. Corner Gas
4. Murder She Wrote
5. Hogan’s Heros
6. Whatever else they may have saved with their DVR
Eight Friends I Am Tagging:
And there you have it! Crazy Eights.
You are a girl after my own heart. Murder She Wrote used to be my all time favorite. I know every episode by heart. I absolutely love Whodunnits!
I’m looking forward to your book too. 🙂
I did the post, but I cheated a little bit.
Okay I’m adding another eight. I now have eight years to complete the tag . . . Wah ha ha.