Wednesday was National Bubble Bath day, and when I mentioned my homemade bubble bath I had some people ask how it was made, so I thought I’d share the super simple directions here.
- 4 Cups of distilled water
- 4 oz castille soap
- 3 oz glycerine or coconut oil
- Scent. I made a quadruple batch and used 10 drops each of White Angelica, Peace and Calming, and Patchouli essential oils. It gave it a clean, slightly floral scent that is very calming.
- Glass measuring cup with a spout
- Bottle or jar to put it in
- Mix the ingredients and pour into a bottle of your choice. You may want to stick to plastic since it'll be around the tub.